This is a perfect cocktail on a warm, summer day!
Make it your own by choosing your own liquor- vodka, rum, and tequila would all work nicely. Not a fan of basil? Swap in mint!
4 cups Seedless Watermelon Chunks
2 tbsp Lime Juice
Optional: Powdered sugar to taste
Fresh Basil (or Mint)
3/4 Cup Vodka (Or Tequila or Rum)
- Blend watermelon and lime juice until smooth. Add powdered sugar and blend to sweeten to taste. We find little to no sugar is needed with Leger’s naturally sweet watermelons.
- Stir in vodka (or your preferred liquor)
- Take 2-4 Basil leaves, roll leaves and thinly slice into a chiffonade.
- Fill 4 old fashioned glasses with ice. Pour watermelon/vodka mix over ice. Sprinkle basil chiffonade over glasses.
- Garnish with watermelon slices and/or basil leaves.